Click here to register for the Legislative Conference. The cost is $45 for Track 1 and $55 for Track 2. Both tracks include admission to the Legislative Conference General Session and the Regional Breakouts. A schedule of events, including the workshops offered for each track, can be found here.
- The group rate of $99/night, plus daily $25 resort fee (single/double occupancy – additional persons $30/per night/per room) is now available only for the nights of 9/27 and 9/30. For the nights of 10/1 through 10/5, the group block is sold out, however, a few rooms are still available. Rooms over these nights are at a rate of $115/night, plus daily $25 resort fee. The daily resort fee includes unlimited local phone calls, two guest admissions per day to the fitness center, and in room internet for up to two devices.
- Online: https://aws.passkey.com/go/580199b9
- Call 800-358-8777 and use group code SBAPW7. Please note that reservations made via the call center will be assessed a fee of $15 plus current sales tax, per reservation. This fee does not apply to reservations made via the internet. All reservations must be guaranteed with a deposit for the first night’s guestroom and tax charge.
- The hotel accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or Diners Club. If paying by check, it must be received at least thirty days prior to the first arrival date.
- Check in time is 4 pm and check out time is 11 am. Any departures after 11 am are subject to the full day charge.
- Each guestroom must have at least one registered guest 21 years of age or older.
- Cancellation: without penalty up to seventy-two hours prior to the attendees’ scheduled arrival date.
For more details on all the events surrounding the 2017 All Craft Conference, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact Hannah Lively at email@example.com.