Early Registration for All Craft Conference & Retirees Conference Extended to Sept. 8
08/18/2017 - Early registration for the All Craft Conference and the Retirees Conference has been extended until September 8, 2017. The cost is $85 for the All Craft Conference and $40 for the Retirees Conference. After September 8, 2017, the cost for the All Craft Conference is $135 and $45 for the Retirees Conference.
The deadline for the submission of resolutions is September 2, 2017.
· The Legislative Conference will be held Oct. 1. Click here to view the schedule.
· The Retirees Conference will be held Oct.2-4. Click here to view the schedule.
Registration Fees and Information
· Click here for registration for the All Craft Conference. The cost is $85 for early (by Friday, Sept. 8 at 5:00 pm EST) and $135 for late.
· Click here for registration for the Retirees Conference. The cost is $40 for early (by Friday, Sept. 8 at 5:00 pm EST) and $45 for late.
· Click here for registration for the Legislative Conference and Training. The cost is $45 for Track 1 and $55 for Track 2. Both tracks include admission to the Legislative Conference General Session and the Regional Breakouts. A schedule of events, including the workshops offered for each track, can be found here.
In accordance with the APWU Constitution and Bylaws [PDF], resolutions must be received by Saturday, September 2, 2017, to be considered at the conference. There will be no exceptions. Resolutions are accepted from local or state affiliates, or from Members-at-Large (MALs).
Resolutions from local or state affiliates must be submitted online no later than Saturday, September 2, 2017 using the template below. This form is accessible only to presidents, secretaries, and secretary-treasurers.
MALs are the only individuals who may submit resolutions under their own signatures. Resolutions from MALs must be sent directly to Secretary-Treasurer Elizabeth “Liz” Powell. They must be typed, double-spaced and submitted individually (one resolution per page) to 1300 L Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005.
If you have any questions, please contact Hannah Lively at email@example.com.