Mailing List & Address Changes
There are a few ways in which a local union or state organization can update members’ addresses.
1. Local unions and state organizations can change member’s address at the local or state level. The President or Secretary-Treasurer may log in to the Members Only section and click on the “Change Address” tab.
2. Members can change their address themselves when accessing the Members Only section of the website.
- Visit www.apwu.org
- Click the Members Only tab
- Log In
- Username = EIN
- Password = last name (all lowercase) and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- If you should need assistance in reset your account and/or password, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Mail or e-mail the member’s new address to the Per Capita Department. Please include the following information:
- Member’s Full Name
- Local/State Organization
- New Address
E-mail to email@example.com or mail to American Postal Workers Union, Attn: Per Capita Department, 1300 L Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005.